Mustang build on YouTube

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
I found it entertaining how these guys described the car (Boss 302???  LOL) and some other things  . "Serpentine belt"  was another that brought a chuckle...

If you are more of a purist like me - you will not like some of the cheesy mods... Oh well.

Enjoy.

Ray

Yeah you watched Ray's link BUT DID YOU click on al videos, watch all AND NOW SEE...................they have T shirts, sponsors an are getting "products' to use on in filming !

We can laugh all we want ..but they "were just a couple of guys getting high" a year ago thinking they can make money !

MERCH LINK- https://teespring.com/stores/the-car-...

THROTL LINK-https://www.throtl.com/i/thecarflipguys

Mark

Young men using tools and getting dirty - WONDERFUL!

- Paul

I applaud them for getting out there and working but I think they may have some unrealistic goals on prices!! One of the comments they said the car was worth $28K-50K??? What am I missing?

I applaud them for getting out there and working but I think they may have some unrealistic goals on prices!!  One of the comments they said the car was worth $28K-50K??? What am I missing?
The $45k worth of weed they hid in the trunk!  rofl

As far as I'm concerned - they started out OK but helped the car in the wrong direction.  That steering wheel is made for a boat - not a MUSTANG.

Flat black on the wheels just doesn't work.  Looks like a black primer.  Rear spoiler on a coupe - I know some like them but not me.  ETC.

71 Spring Special is cool on its own. 

Ray

Yeah - to me the car looked better before they started "hot rodding" or modding it. Why can't they see that?

Oh well I hope the $45k sales price gets them a lot of quality weed for their next adventure. But I'd prefer this next time they mod a Suzuki Samurai; and not another Ford product!!

Ray

Yeah - to me the car looked better before they started "hot rodding" or modding it.  Why can't they see that?

Oh well I hope the $45k sales price gets them a lot of quality weed for their next adventure.  But I'd prefer this next time they mod a Suzuki Samurai; and not another Ford product!!

Ray
Ray isn't that the rare spring time special coupe they vinyl wrapped and wanted 35K for a couple of weeks ago?

I thought they posted it on here -

They are so ignorant they don't even know they are ignorant. But, since people are buying their merchandise, they are well suited to their followers. Chuck

Back