My new toy! :)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Well, at the age of 47.... midlife crisis seems to have hit. So I went and got me a new toy. 

Today I picked up my new Fiat 124spider. Although it's by far not a race car it really bites and has quite a nasty temper when you challenge it. 

Basically a typical small Italian sports car. :)

IMG_0468.JPG

Very nice! A red roadster is a perfect car to take down those winding European roads on a warm sunny day. Good luck with it.

Your wife is going to look good in that!

rofl.gif

Very nice! Probably a lot easier on gas than the Mustang.
It gets about twice the gas mileage. That's still nothing compared to the VW Golf Diesel it replaces that made 54 mpg!

Massive upgrade from VW diesel Golf! The back roads should be a lot more fun to drive, congrats! Chuck

I remember the original 124 Spiders from the '70's. I always thought they were cool little cars, although I was running TR-6's at the time. The "sequal" looks nice. Congrats.

Steve

More fun and cheaper than having an affair (in the long run) ::devil::
Well, it's always a matter of spending a lot of money only because you wanna get inside, get her motor running and enjoying the curves. After that it's maintenance. :)

Back