Work Room Upgrades

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I was just getting ready to roll the 1972 Q code Vert into the work room and thought now is the time. I bought floor tile at our local Habitat for humanity for $45.00 for way more than needed for the work room. I also got the Dark Blue Baseboard for $10.00 for 100 feet this was before I started the garage so sitting around for a while.

I had got prices for the epoxy coatings either them doing or me doing and it was stupid expensive. I worked at several places that had it put down and none ever stayed down. Yes they had warranty but it still came up.

The tile was the thick USA made material so not cheap. I had to get two gallons of glue and then I washed with lacquer thinner after down then mopped and then two coats of wax.

So now I am ready to roll the 72 in and start the build.

I cut the filler panel out of the crashed vert to go into the one I am doing today also.

I calked the bottom of the baseboard so water tight when I hose down to paint. A garage is a never ending task.

I also moved my 80 gallon 2 stage compressor from the old one car garage and got it hooked up. One more major build is the door to close off the room for paint.

I need to put some bamboo flooring down in home next project then on with the car. Will do both easy to get bored for sure, lol.

When you retire there is never enough time to do your projects.

David

Back