• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in the underdash, headlight, and tail-light harnesses.

Dibs on the windshield, wait....

I'd be interested in the front valance and the deck lid

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a console, shifter bezel , a pillar trim, grille, maybe d&p glass if unscratched, louvre glass trim, brake switch on e brake, glove box trim, seat trim pieces, oil cap if oem, and door panels if standard .

Thanks

Does it have the long center console? If so, whats the codition? Do you have pictures? I may be interested.

Also, does it have a tilt column? Condition?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Why are you parting it? Rusty? Accident damage? I have been looking for a blue glow mach for a few years now that is restorable.

Rob

Why are you parting it? Rusty? Accident damage? I have been looking for a blue glow mach for a few years now that is restorable.

Rob
No signs of ever being hit,original paint on car for the most part,Needs hood,repair on drivers side quarter and rear rocker,trunk pan,didn't even check floors for rust yet.deck lid is good,doors pretty good,fenders decent,it can definitely be restored.I got a bill of sale because the title was lost but title can be obtained.If you want to see pics of entire car and if you're interested I need buying it let me know before I start dismantling it which i was going To start doing today.Keep in mind that there's usual more money in parts on a car like this.

Back