Hello from Miami Fl.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rio1856

Drive it like you stole it!!!
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code 351CJ 4Spd Toploader 9" rear end
Greetings!! I have been lurking here for awhile and I decided my introducing myself has been long over due.

My first Mustang was a 1971 Mach 1 which I bought in 1975 after saving all my money while working part time

as a stock room jockey at J.C. Pennys and going to High school. I paid a 1000.00 for it and I drove it to the ground.

Things were different back then and these cars were everywhere so they were not appreciated like they are now. Since

then I have owned a 66 fastback, an 85 GT, a 94 Cobra and I currently own a torch red 2004 Mach 1 that I ordered

new from the factory. It has 22,000 miles on it, so I don't drive it as much as I want to. I picked up a 1971 Mach 1 in rough

shape and it resides at my brothers house who lives 3 hours from me since I don't have the room in my townhouse.

I try and work on it a bit at a time. Right now I'm aquiring bits and pieces and trying to tackle the smaller projects as I slowly

work on it whenever I get the time. I retire this year in October so I'll be able to really get into it since I'll have a lot of free time LOL!!

Welcome to our forum! I hope you'll be able to get closer to your car coz long distance relationships are really hard ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Mississippi. I like when people lurk first. That's when they get to stay in the shadows and see what a great site this really is. Looks as though you've had some nice Horses in your fleet!

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

• Welcome from Southwestern Indiana. Glad you found this stable to corral all of your stangs. 

1goldcjmach

Welcome from Virginia! Post up some pics of both Mustangs. I have an 04 White Mach 1. Fun car to drive when you feel a need for speed.

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Back