Hello from Miami Fl.

Greetings!! I have been lurking here for awhile and I decided my introducing myself has been long over due.

My first Mustang was a 1971 Mach 1 which I bought in 1975 after saving all my money while working part time

as a stock room jockey at J.C. Pennys and going to High school. I paid a 1000.00 for it and I drove it to the ground.

Things were different back then and these cars were everywhere so they were not appreciated like they are now. Since

then I have owned a 66 fastback, an 85 GT, a 94 Cobra and I currently own a torch red 2004 Mach 1 that I ordered

new from the factory. It has 22,000 miles on it, so I don't drive it as much as I want to. I picked up a 1971 Mach 1 in rough

shape and it resides at my brothers house who lives 3 hours from me since I don't have the room in my townhouse.

I try and work on it a bit at a time. Right now I'm aquiring bits and pieces and trying to tackle the smaller projects as I slowly

work on it whenever I get the time. I retire this year in October so I'll be able to really get into it since I'll have a lot of free time LOL!!

Welcome to our forum! I hope you'll be able to get closer to your car coz long distance relationships are really hard ;-)

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Hello from Mississippi. I like when people lurk first. That's when they get to stay in the shadows and see what a great site this really is. Looks as though you've had some nice Horses in your fleet!

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

• Welcome from Southwestern Indiana. Glad you found this stable to corral all of your stangs. 

1goldcjmach

Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Welcome from Virginia! Post up some pics of both Mustangs. I have an 04 White Mach 1. Fun car to drive when you feel a need for speed.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Juergen

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome from Denmark [emoji41][emoji106]

Sendt fra min G8341 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling: