• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 1971 H Code Mach 1-Originally Sold in Dallas., TX $25.9K

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griffbl

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
2014 Ford F150
2018 Porsche Panamera

[url=https://ibb.co/i2uhXQ][img]https://preview.ibb.co/h0A0K5/815f.jpg[/img][/url]

4KblsSHpQ9y1t6paabgK%w.jpg4KblsSHpQ9y1t6paabgK%w.jpgSOLD 1971 H code Mustang for sale, in Dallas, TX. Car was originally sold in Dallas TX.  Very original car.  About the only thing not obviously correct are the front seat covers, which are vermillion without the black contrast...which they should have, but I left them in because they are brand new as to condition. Bright Red, Vermillion Interior. Paint is very nice.  Mach 1 decals placed a bit higher from the stainless trim than they should be, but that is minor.  Matching 351 2v and FMX transmission.  NO rust, anywhere. PS, Front PD brakes, A/C (not working, has original compressor, worked recently, but I have not charged or gone to an Original Air / Classic Air compressor), AM radio, Dual exhaust. Two new 14" tires, with correct hubcaps and trim rings. Same color combination as The James Bond Movie "Diamonds are Forever" cars.   Drives out nicely, and presents itself well.  Have Marti, undercarriage photos, etc.  No disappointments. Great, color combination, great example, period. $25.9k Please contact my friends at Dallasmotorsports.com for information, more photos, copy of the Marti report, etc. as It is consigned with them.  I am also available to answer questions, however.  Thanks to everyone here for help as to this, and other 1971-1973 Mustangs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you required to list a price? Or is this another auction site?? "Time Wasters" Administrator of this web site should make it mandatory to have a price listed or delete the listing.

Aren't you required to list a price? Or is this another auction site?? "Time Wasters"  Administrator of this web site should make it mandatory to have a price listed or delete the listing.
thank you i will post a price ASAP !

Brad

Aren't you required to list a price? Or is this another auction site?? "Time Wasters"  Administrator of this web site should make it mandatory to have a price listed or delete the listing.

- you are right about the price...

- it can friendly

- NOT satisfied about this Mustang family/web site... MOVE

Last edited by a moderator:

- you are right about the price...

- it can friendly

- NOT satisfied about this family/web site... MOVE
Price Posted Thank you!

Brad

Back