Hallo !!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Nilsson

Reaction score
My Car
Mustang Grande 1973 351Q C6
Hello everyone !

I have visited this page for a couple of years now, so I thought it was time to introduce myself.

I am 37 years old, living in southern Sweden with my partner and two Children 4 and 6 years old.

I have a 1973 Grande with a 351C-4V and C6 gearbox.

It's not in a great condition, but it's ok for me right now, I do not have the time and money for some super renovation right now. so I try to spend the money I can on fun stuff for the car and the most important things for it to work.

I will try to be a little more active on the forum, but i can not promise anything.

But I have to say that this place is amazing, this is almost the only forum I visit.

And thene the most important in all posts, pictures or one image anyway.

Welcome from Oklahoma USA.

Is your car an original 1973 Q code Grande?

If so Ford built 459 1973 Q code Grandes with the C-6 automatic transmission. Even more rare, only 89 1973 Q code Grandes with the 4 speed transmission were built.

Ray

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Hello from Mississippi. Great looking Grande, and the 351 4bl and C6 sure make for some nice icing on the cake! Since you had already been "Visiting" here for a while you already know that there is no such thing as silly questions. So when you do get to the point of restoring your Grande, just remember all the knowledgeable and experienced forum members here.

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Back