Distribution Block D0OZ-2B257 O-Ring dimensions ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1971V8

Reaction score
My Car
1971 convertible 302 2V
1999 Dodge Ram V10 longbed
see attached the details of my distribution block from my early 71 

the REBUILD KIT Distribution Block NPD 2B257-5A seems expensive, as I would like to change only O-Rings No 1,2,3,4

who knows the dimensions of these 4 O-rings ?

the WARNING LIGHT SWITCH BRAKE for PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL is broken, 

is there any available cheaper than $35 NPD 2B264-3

thank you

Please return and let us know if $25 in the expensive thing or the shipping to EU. https://www.musclecarresearch.com/valve-kit-kh

While I live 30 mins from NPD, I buy all my items from the people that supply NPD. If I can help I will - even so far as to just get this for you! You REALLY don't want to use generic seals and wrong sized Orings at this LOCATION in the car. It is your life and a safety issue.

Mark

I bought a kit from Musclecar Research.  They have all the correct seals in the right size.

I did fail on my rebuild and it leaked. (At least I think it did)  So anyway, I bought the Scott Drake repop from Summit Racing and eventually got leak free brakes.

Not sure if my valve repair was the problem or if it was the stupid move to SST brake lines that had trouble seating in the valve.

kcmash

Back