73 Q code convertible 4 speed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame that this is how many of these projects end up. Now he's trying to pass in on to someone else's storage garage. He's seen one of these sold at auction for $90K? Yes maybe for a survivor '71 Mach 1 429 with original paint. The car should be saved but it doesn't seem feasible financially. Someone with a lot of time would need to do all of their own work. Plus no title to boot.

Appears to be too lazy to clean up / organize the car to more accurately present what it is...IMO he might get $2500 for it as represented.

Life gets in the way of lots of hopes and dreams. I'm sure plenty here have had that experience, or benefited from someone who finally realized that it just wasn't going to happen.

At the very least it appears to have been kept in dry storage and parts were more or less kept with it. I've seen way too many "someday" cars left to rot out in a field or under a tarp in the side yard.

Life gets in the way of lots of hopes and dreams. I'm sure plenty here have had that experience, or benefited from someone who finally realized that it just wasn't going to happen.

At the very least it appears to have been kept in dry storage and parts were more or less kept with it. I've seen way too many "someday" cars left to rot out in a field or under a tarp in the side yard.
In the yard under the green house tarp of death

Back