RECOGNITION TO BARRY (Rocketfoot)

Recognition to Barry...

Hey friends!! how are you all???

Well... as the time is comming of our first aniversary as a forum and as we all agrees Barry is in this matter our mentor in here, this idea came up to me...

Barry for sure, deserves all the credit in this first year of existance not only because of the idea of creating this place but for the constant mantainance he is day after day doing to keep this going...

What about if we decide to declare the July (aniversary month) COTM winner, Barry´s Mach 1?

I really think he deserves some "present" and well... having his Mach 1, in the month of the forum birthday as the car of the month is just appropiate...

And that´s about it... i just shoot the idea... for me, is right... IT HAS MY VOTE!

PD: It is fair to comment that this idea was over the VIP room and in there, we all agree that this is an apropiate recognition to Barry and his great responsability of keeping this on.

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-sportsroof]Visit My Garage[/button]

Damián :cool:

[align=center]120x45bk1ani.gif

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/align]

Recognition to Barry...

Hey friends!! how are you all???

Well... as the time is comming of our first aniversary as a forum and as we all agrees Barry is in this matter our mentor in here, this idea came up to me...

Barry for sure, deserves all the credit in this first year of existance not only because of the idea of creating this place but for the constant mantainance he is day after day doing to keep this going...

What about if we decide to declare the July (aniversary month) COTM winner, Barry´s Mach 1?

I really think he deserves some "present" and well... having his Mach 1, in the month of the forum birthday as the car of the month is just appropiate...

And that´s about it... i just shoot the idea... for me, is right... IT HAS MY VOTE!

PD: It is fair to comment that this idea was over the VIP room and in there, we all agree that this is an apropiate recognition to Barry and his great responsability of keeping this on.

I think it's a great idea. He probably would have kept himself out of the running otherwise for COTM.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Exactly Will... this is one of the things Barry will never ever participate for himself and i´m positive that July HAVE TO BE Barry´s month in every issue :)

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-sportsroof]Visit My Garage[/button]

Damián :cool:

[align=center]120x45bk1ani.gif

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/align]

Barry's Mach1 , for sure !!

Barry for president !!

hvrju1.png

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-351cj-q-code-mach1]Visit My Garage[/button]

Barry's Mach1 , for sure !!

Barry for president !!

Count me in as well. It is sometimes those that give the most that get recognized the least.

Don't like to talk politics in the forums, but can a european vote for a US President? Only meant in fun.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Great idea! But let me also suggest that members donate $25 dollars to the site to support the ongoing expense Barry has to provide us this wonderful forum. I don't think Barry would ever ask for either the COTM or for the $25 donation. Ante up folks and let's really show our gratitude. To donate click the get VIP button at the bottom right of the page and you are all set. I did it & think everyone who enjoys the site should also do it as well as Barry's car winning the COTM! :)

Thanks!

spacer.png