RECOGNITION TO BARRY (Rocketfoot)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
Recognition to Barry...

Hey friends!! how are you all???

Well... as the time is comming of our first aniversary as a forum and as we all agrees Barry is in this matter our mentor in here, this idea came up to me...

Barry for sure, deserves all the credit in this first year of existance not only because of the idea of creating this place but for the constant mantainance he is day after day doing to keep this going...

What about if we decide to declare the July (aniversary month) COTM winner, Barry´s Mach 1?

I really think he deserves some "present" and well... having his Mach 1, in the month of the forum birthday as the car of the month is just appropiate...

And that´s about it... i just shoot the idea... for me, is right... IT HAS MY VOTE!

PD: It is fair to comment that this idea was over the VIP room and in there, we all agree that this is an apropiate recognition to Barry and his great responsability of keeping this on.

Recognition to Barry...

Hey friends!! how are you all???

Well... as the time is comming of our first aniversary as a forum and as we all agrees Barry is in this matter our mentor in here, this idea came up to me...

Barry for sure, deserves all the credit in this first year of existance not only because of the idea of creating this place but for the constant mantainance he is day after day doing to keep this going...

What about if we decide to declare the July (aniversary month) COTM winner, Barry´s Mach 1?

I really think he deserves some "present" and well... having his Mach 1, in the month of the forum birthday as the car of the month is just appropiate...

And that´s about it... i just shoot the idea... for me, is right... IT HAS MY VOTE!

PD: It is fair to comment that this idea was over the VIP room and in there, we all agree that this is an apropiate recognition to Barry and his great responsability of keeping this on.
I think it's a great idea. He probably would have kept himself out of the running otherwise for COTM.

Barry's Mach1 , for sure !!

Barry for president !!

Barry's Mach1 , for sure !!

Barry for president !!
Count me in as well. It is sometimes those that give the most that get recognized the least.

Don't like to talk politics in the forums, but can a european vote for a US President? Only meant in fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea! But let me also suggest that members donate $25 dollars to the site to support the ongoing expense Barry has to provide us this wonderful forum. I don't think Barry would ever ask for either the COTM or for the $25 donation. Ante up folks and let's really show our gratitude. To donate click the get VIP button at the bottom right of the page and you are all set. I did it & think everyone who enjoys the site should also do it as well as Barry's car winning the COTM! :)

Thanks!

Back