Hello from South Louisiana

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on the site for over a year now and always swore that when I finally bought a car I'd register for the forums and post to thank everyone. I've wanted a classic mustang ever since I was 16 and my dad refused to let me buy my buddy's '67 coupe. I was driving home from work about two years ago and nearly wrecked my truck slamming my breaks and pulling over when I saw a Grabber Lime Mach 1 for sale parked on the side of the road near my house only to find that it was already sold (and out of my price range at the time). But I was bitten by the 70's mustang bug in a bad way.

I've spent the last two years searching online and came close to pulling the trigger a couple times but in the end it was my girlfriend who found the perfect car...and less than a mile from her apartment.

Thanks to everyone here on the forums for their unwitting help in my long search for my dream car, it's unbelievable to see the amount of activity and passion there is on this forum for such a limited and unappreciated car. There were many nights spent combing through old forum posts for details about condition or parts or just ideas and motivation. Hopefully now I'll be able to contribute a little something from time to time to help someone else out, although I'm pretty sure I'll be asking more questions than answering them.

delete account

Welcome from Rhode Island. Good luck with her. Now you have the hobby you always dreamed of.

Ron

Hello an welcome from Germany.

Very nice looking car you have ::thumb::

Hello from Mississippi. Make sure you don't let your girlfriend get away, as she has excellent Mustang search skills! Glad you decided to join us and help preserve and love these unappreciated last of the first generation Mustangs. When you get a chance please tell us more about yourself and that fine looking Mach1.

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Back