Hello from Holland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erwin

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible.
[url=https://ibb.co/iCg2eH][img]https://preview.ibb.co/gk5jtc/20180325_170826.jpg[/img][/url]
Hi everybody,

I'm Erwin and I live in Holland. Married, 2 lovely kids. The oldest, being a 11 year old boy, loves cars and regretted it very much not being able to remember the Mustangs I've had in his younger years.

And I had to admit...me too!

I'm also a bassplayer for an Eagles tribute band and decided 4 months ago to sell some basses and amps to see how much I could spend on a Mustang.

I was able to find a nice 73 vert in a beautiful color.

It's an L6 and supposedly delivered in Antwerp Belgium. I have to order a Marti report to be sure.

In the mean time I'm enjoying the car with my family and love making it more beautiful with my son. 

After having owned a few Mustangs (1966, 1967, 1968 and 1970) I can honestly say I like the shape of the 73 the most. And it drives better too.

Here are some pics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Nice car to share quality time with your son. Good to see that we have another young Mustang enthusiast to help take the Mustang hobby into the future.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

For the 1973 model year, Ford built 723 Mustang convertibles with the 250 2V 6 cylinder engine (Code L) . Of those, 464 were equipped with the C-4 automatic transmission (Code W).

Very nice looking car!

Ray

Goede dag and welcome from Germany!

Groeten en veel plezier hier ::thumb::

Hello from Mississippi. That is a nice vert and the color looks great on it! I'm sure your son will remember the times both of you spent working on it for the rest of his life.

My Dad passed away 4 years ago, but I still remember a very patient man answering hundreds of crazy questions while we worked on different Father/Son projects.

Welcome aboard!

Back