• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Finally sold my 72 Bright Lime Vert today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/132611356802?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Not sure if the Ebay ad will show up after I cancel it in a few moments. I sold the car to a local guy not far from me off the Craigslist post. The guy in the pic is the proud new owner. Very big guy. 6'2", 300ibs. I can see why he likes the "Big Body" Mustangs, like me! Very nice, friendly guy. No hassles. Called me yesterday, met me at the bank today with $26K in cash. I wanted more, but now I can finally move on to some of my many other projects. BTW, I have two extremely rare 71 Mach Is I'll be selling soon. They are projects though. More details later. Kevin.

BYE BYE!

Congratulations on finding it a new appreciative home. Similar to your experience, my 73 vert is now in Fresno, CA with new owner, but it took awhile for a serious buyer willing to come close to the asking $$.

Same as the 2 happiest days in a boat owners life. The day they buy & the day they sell :)
Regarding boat ownership, I totally agree.

But when it comes to my cars, it's kinda like a member of my family leaving. I get sad for awhile.

Good booze and cigars help fix that  !!   ::thumb::

Same as the 2 happiest days in a boat owners life. The day they buy & the day they sell :)
Regarding boat ownership, I totally agree.

But when it comes to my cars, it's kinda like a member of my family leaving. I get sad for awhile.

Good booze and cigars help fix that  !!   ::thumb::
Totally agree Bru! My passion is a good Patron margarita and a acid cigar from Drew Estates! Had both last night :p

Congrats from me too Kevin. I think the guy got a great deal. Hope he appreciates it for many years to come.

As for the GL Mach, I just wish it was complete, I'm still looking!

Also agree on the boat thing, They're just a hole in the water where you throw money, I was happy when I sold mine as well.

Geoff.

Congrats from me too Kevin. I think the guy got a great deal. Hope he appreciates it for many years to come.

As for the GL Mach, I just wish it was complete, I'm still looking!

Also agree on the boat thing, They're just a hole in the water where you throw money, I was happy when I sold mine as well.

Geoff.
Thanks Geoff!

Congrats on the sale. Hopefully with it being local you will see it from time to time and the new owner will take good care of it. Itching to find out about the next two coming up for sale. Not that I have the money or the space with all of my other projects, but great to hear what is on the market.

Congrats on the sale.  Hopefully with it being local you will see it from time to time and the new owner will take good care of it.  Itching to find out about the next two coming up for sale. Not that I have the money or the space with all of my other projects, but great to hear what is on the market.
Thanks bkd!

Congratulations on the sale. You got my ears open with the two rare 71 Mach 1 projects coming up for sale. Should I keep some garage space freed up?? lol

Congratulations on the sale. You got my ears open with the two rare 71 Mach 1 projects coming up for sale. Should I keep some garage space freed up?? lol
Thanks Timberice! To answer your question, only if you have some extra parts or a good parts car to finish. These cars will be very affordable, and are very nicely optioned full rollers needing some restoration but missing mostly interior and some other pieces. Both are 71 M code Mach Is. Both are very early production cars. Both came with fold down rear sears. Both came with factory Ram Air. Both have matching number drive trains. One is auto, one is 4 spd. One is an A/C car, one is not. One is Wimbledon White with Vermillion Mach I sports interior, one is Grabber Lime with Black Mach I Sports interior. Got your interest yet? :D Kevin.

Back