Man cave decorations, lol

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I have been slowly moving stuff from old barns and old garage into the new one. I did a little decoration of the roof of my work room using each wheel and hub cap offered on our cars. Good camera is out of service so pic is not so good. The 73 alu. wheel with an original NOS Goodyear on it is on the left, Magnum 500 but 14" then the various wheel covers then the collection of 73 alu. rims. Have been in barn since the 80's at least now I can see them.

So much stuff to sort through getting ready to have a local garage sale to see what I can thin out.

You do not realize what all there is until you start to go through it all.

Working on something to add just below the wheels to add to the garage. Have a bunch of license plates but want something different.

Have lots of other non car related stuff that came out of the barn that I will sell in the garage sell. Pic of one of the tables. I was a sucker for a deal especially Wagner and Griswold cast iron and aluminum cookware and have quite a selection on the table. Hey who needs a nice set of silverware, lol, I sure do not.

David

Nice!  I am just starting to decorate my shop!  Always cool to see some ideas!

Back