Been into mustangs for quiet sometime but this is my first 73.

It runs rough mostly due to the bad gas. The tank is leaking so ive ordered a new tank, will roam some seafoam through it and due a tune up. Hopefully that will get it running better.

The hood also had a hole in it partially covered by a 69 scoop. I swap it for another scoop that fits a little better until i decide to get a new hood. 

Car did come with a boat load of extra parts too.

inside.jpg

parts.jpg

scoop.jpg

wheels.jpg

73 Coupe 302/c4 Project

65 Fastback Conversion Eleanor Project

sigpic53231_7.jpg

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from Virginia.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Welcome from Amsterdam, The Netherlands!

Welcome from West TN. Whereabouts in TN are you? We have a few members in the state, but always welcoming more. Looks like a good project to start on.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Hello from Mississippi. Looks to be a pretty solid car, and a "Boat load" of extra parts sure doesn't hurt! Welcome aboard.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Welcome from West TN. Whereabouts in TN are you?  We have a few members in the state, but always welcoming more.  Looks like a good project to start on.

Im in Columbia about an hour south of Nashville

I got to work a little on the 73 after finishing up a privacy fence at the house. Swapped out the gas tank and sending unit and poured some gas in. What do you know i got her running off the new tank and gas in just coming out the vent tubes....ERG!!!! O well it came with a new intake manifold and i ordered a edlebrock 1406. So thats my weekend plan, get hat all on and make take her for a spin

73 Coupe 302/c4 Project

sigpic53231_7.jpg

Welcome from West TN. Whereabouts in TN are you?  We have a few members in the state, but always welcoming more.  Looks like a good project to start on.

I got to work a little on the 73 after finishing up a privacy fence at the house. Swapped out the gas tank and sending unit and poured some gas in. What do you know i got her running off the new tank and gas in just coming out the vent tubes....ERG!!!! O well it came with a new intake manifold and i ordered a edlebrock 1406. So thats my weekend plan, get hat all on and make take her for a spin

Congrats on the start up.  We have been driving back and forth between Memphis and Chattanooga alot over the past few weeks.  Take 840 around the south side of Nashville and see Columbia on the signs.  Maybe sometime while passing through could stop in.  Will drop you a PM if planning a trip to check in advance.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Congrats on the start up.  We have been driving back and forth between Memphis and Chattanooga alot over the past few weeks.  Take 840 around the south side of Nashville and see Columbia on the signs.  Maybe sometime while passing through could stop in.  Will drop you a PM if planning a trip to check in advance.

By all means let me know. Fellow Mustangers are always welcome to stop by and see my madness.

73 Coupe 302/c4 Project

sigpic53231_7.jpg