1972 Q-code 4 speed power windows ,trac loc

Parting a 72 cougar Q-code with factory 4 speed,power windows,trac loc,rim blow etc. let me know what parts y'all need.

I doubt that you would split up the PW stuff. I need the wiring going to the rear switches and the switches for the rear. PO of set I have cut the wires and took the switches out. I have the rear motors and everything just need the rear wiring and switches.

Cheers,

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

• 1 month later...

Parting a 72 cougar Q-code with factory 4 speed,power windows,trac loc,rim blow etc. let me know what parts y'all need.

Good morning and Happy Sunday! How bad is the entire car? Is the interior in decent shape?

Good morning and Happy Sunday! How bad is the entire car? Is the interior in decent shape?

Hi,the car was pretty bad mostly because it was kept under a plastic tarp outside for almost 30 years.motor fired right up though,4 speed stuff sold,interior sold.basically I have motor trac lok(someone put a 3:89 unit in)and the buck tag and vin.

how much for the trac loc center section?

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

• 1 month later...

Do you still have the Trac lok 3rd member? What ratio did you say 3.89

It was a 3:89 but It's gone.sorry

You don't have any seat tracks do you