• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Q-code 4 speed power windows ,trac loc

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this one for sale just a little far from me. Nice find!

Parting a 72 cougar Q-code with factory 4 speed,power windows,trac loc,rim blow etc. let me know what parts y'all need.
I doubt that you would split up the PW stuff. I need the wiring going to the rear switches and the switches for the rear. PO of set I have cut the wires and took the switches out. I have the rear motors and everything just need the rear wiring and switches.

Cheers,

David

Parting a 72 cougar Q-code with factory 4 speed,power windows,trac loc,rim blow etc. let me know what parts y'all need.
Good morning and Happy Sunday! How bad is the entire car? Is the interior in decent shape?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning and Happy Sunday! How bad is the entire car? Is the interior in decent shape?
Hi,the car was pretty bad mostly because it was kept under a plastic tarp outside for almost 30 years.motor fired right up though,4 speed stuff sold,interior sold.basically I have motor trac lok(someone put a 3:89 unit in)and the buck tag and vin.

Back