1973 Vert for sale sparks NV

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I was closer. Looks like it would be a decent starting point for the money if not rusted out. Did he have any details posted about it? I’m not on Facebook.

Wish I was closer. Looks like it would be a decent starting point for the money if not rusted out. Did he have any details posted about it? I’m not on Facebook.
Heres all the info posted;

Project - 1973 Ford Mustang Convertible (base) 351 C Engine 2V H code C6 transmission (newly rebuilt) New: Carb, timing chain, oil pump, water pump, fuel pump, fuel tank, brakes, shocks, aluminum radiator, plugs and wires. Lots of additional spare parts, including a factory console, leaf springs and factory glass rear window. Original 1973 only slot mags. Some assembly required: hook up driveline and engine electronics to run. Needs new tires, oil pan gasket and all the cosmetics. Has significant rust in the trunk area. Moving and can't take this retirement project with us.

Is it Nevada "significant rust" or rust belt "significant rust"? Two very different things. Heck rust parts cars are going for $4500, never mind a mostly complete H-code convertible.

Is it Nevada "significant rust" or rust belt "significant rust"?  Two very different things. Heck rust parts cars are going for $4500, never mind a mostly complete H-code convertible.
Except, Northern Nevada gets it's share of snow, and they use salt and sand on the highways. Not as bad as the rust belt, but cars can still accumulate a lot of rust in 40 years. Here is the view from our front yard, in Reno, in December 2004. My '71 is from Northern Nevada, and is relatively rust free, but it appears it was undercoated by the dealer.

Back