2 1/2 "Exhaust

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on going stainless for exhaust. I'd say invest in stainless clamps too.

Got 2 1/2 duraluminium exhaust pipes and stainless free flow dempers tailor made with stainless clamps.

I had to remove the exhaust a few times over the years, not only it looks good, all goes off and back in as if it was installed yesterday.

Its more expensive than regular exhaust materials for sure on first install, but much cheaper in the long run if you want to keep the car.

I am looking for a stainless header back exhaust having trouble finding one, anyone know where

I used a Magnaflow system on my car and it fits and sounds great. Our car wasn't equipped with staggered rear shocks  so this made things easier.
I cannot find manga flow for mustangs where did you get it

I am using the 67-70 kit, it fits the car perfect. Part number 15816. I got my exhaust system from CJ pony parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using the 67-70 kit, it fits the car perfect. Part number 15816. I got my exhaust system from CJ pony parts.
Except staggered shocks. Has anyone tried to modify these or the ones from Pypes the fit staggered shocks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back