1973 Hardtop

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well..... are u good at doing body work on the rust in the kick panels and rear quarters that i can see... this can easily turn into a money dump.

looks like a long term project. consider the cost of all repairs and ck out the sale value. sometimes it''s better to buy something that is in much better

condition to start with. and a reminder that the '73 is not a '71-72, some items are for '73 only and cost goes up.

if it's what u want offer a grand and see what happens.

Definitely only worth it for someone that can perform all of that work and maybe has a drivetrain sitting around looking for a car. $1K might be pushing it. This is maybe a parts car. The value of the finished product would never cover the costs to have this work professionally. They almost never do, but this one would be way off. I wouldn't mind having that vintage Sun Super Tach II that I think I see there. Used to have one in the '68 GTO I had back in '80. heh

Oh I’m not thinking of buying it, I was more or less sharing it for a good laugh! If I needed this for a parts car I’d offer 750$, this thing is rough! He’s waaaay of at 2k if you ask me.

Back