73 Convertible 6C Med Goldenrod w/black inter rare color

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Stock 1973 Mustang Convertible with a 351C 2v and C6
Modified 1970 Mach 1 M-Code with a 351C 4v Manual
Last edited by a moderator:
73 Convertible 6C Med Goldenrod w/black interior. Looks to be unmolested and very original with documentation. It's a plain jane vert, but there were only 28 made in this color combination.
Hi Rich,

Do you have a link?

T

My first Mustang was a 6C Goldenrod with White Interior, they only 23 of them. I sold it back in 1984 ( I wish I knew then how rare it was)! They only made 134 6C verts in total that year. The reason is the 6C color was not available at the beginning of the production year. Ford introduced it around March or April 1973. You will never see a factory original 6C before then. The 6C color was carried over to the 1974 Mustang II.  The color is very similar to Ford's 1968 Catapilar Yellow or 1969 Special order Yellow.

Anybody know where a 6C Vert with a 302 Auto, no A/C and White interior is today, I would sure like to know about it. It could be my old car. Unfortunately, I don't have the vin, but there are not many, maybe only one of them with a Newark 15 DSO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back