Another Scott Drake Product

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
I cannot stress it enough...Scott Drake repro parts a pieces of SHIT!!! Bought strut rod bushings set (Elastomer) and the washers this set comes with have the holes not only too small but the washers themselves are like an inch smaller than my old washers. They need to go back to the drawing board and get their shit right. So far I've spent about $500 for nothing.

You should buy the good stuff...

Item #FM-ES017E

64-73 STRUT ROD BUSHING KIT

Also fits Falcons and Cougars.

Price: $29.95

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/images/addtocart.gif[/img]

FM-ES017E_LG.JPG

These look really good Don( who's the manufacturer?) I've decided to re-use my old washers with the new Elastomer/Polymer bushings (Not Polyurethane!), I replaced all other rubber in the suspension with Polyurethane and if I would've known I would've bought a set from you. Darn, I just put my strut rods back in the car.  :mad:

IMG_1206.JPG

I think the trouble is we, me included, tend to just shop at the bigger vendors like NPD, CJ and Summit rather than spend a bit more time to research other vendors and products. I can say with certainty that if and when parts fail on my car, I'll be looking a lot more closely at reliable suppliers we can trust like Don at OMS.

Just hope the damn stupid tariff war between our two countries as well as an almost 40% negative exchange rate doesn't last too much longer or I'll be not fixing my car.

Back