• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firesign73

Reaction score
My Car
!973 Mach 1
Many parts I have accumulated over the years. 71-72 NOS Mach1 grille new still in the box never installed, standard hood, Mach 1 hood, 2 pairs 71-72 fenders, hood hinges, heater boxes, 5 doors complete with glass and all mechanicals, sport mirrors, tail lights, quarter windows, rear fastback glass[2], drip rails, weatherstrip channels, rear window metal trim, kick panels, 6 to 8 front seats, 2 sets rear seats, several sets of interior trim panels that sit alongside the rear seats, fastback rear quarterpanel endcaps, 2 rear valances, 2 rear bumpers, 71-72 urethane front bumper with braces, dash compartment doors, center dash panel unit, complete metal dash framework, 2 sets of deluxe black door panels[1 is near perfect and one needs some work in the carpet speaker grille area], complete but disassembled 1972 351c 2v that I pulled from a 72 Mach 1 and the fmx auto trans, also the rolling shell of that 72 Mach that has good lower trunk opening corners and a good complete roof and solid rear wheelhouses,numerous dashpad metal panels that extend to the windshield, metal headlight boxes that attach to the radiator support, 73 grille[cracked] that has the metal trim surround, 71-72 front fender end caps. Will sell all together or seperate. Mike 740-617-2425 leave message

Sounds like you have a great collection of parts! I'm not in need of any but I'm sure you will find some interested members here. Good luck with the sales.

Mike,

It might be easier for all if you list the items with your prices.

I'll start asking - how much for the Mach grill?

Thanks,

Ray

ManniB is looking for the rear window bright moldings for a fastback in good shape. be gentle on the pricing, shipping is going to be nuts to Germany.

Chuck

Hi,

as Chuck (c9zx) mentioned above, I'm looking for the rear window bright moldings for a fastback in good shape. Or, as you call it, the rear window metal trim. Shipping would be to Germany.

Thanks Chuck, I nearly missed this thread!

Regards, Manfred

HI Mike

I am looking for the headlight bezels from a 73Mustang

Also the interrior knob bezels.

Do you have something from those parts?

Thanks

Andreas

Mike, do you have the shock tower apron cover for coil spring? How much? Thanks

HI Mike

I am looking for the headlight bezels from a 73Mustang

Also the interrior knob bezels.

Do you have something from those parts?

Thanks

Andreas
I know there is one On eBay but idk how much. Looks nice too.

Back