• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : headliner bars / possible front bucket seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdaMzWD

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Coupe
Hello everybody new to the forum . Looking for the 4 headliner bars that are used to hold up the headliner on the roof for a 1971 Ford Mustang coupe. Was able to find fastback bars just no coupes and also might need some front bucket seats. I live in California so I don’t know how shipping will work. Or if you could point me in the right direction. Thank again

Hello everybody new to the forum . Looking for the 4 headliner bars that are used to hold up the headliner on the roof for a 1971 Ford Mustang coupe. Was able to find fastback bars just no coupes and also might need some front bucket seats. I live in California so I don’t know how shipping will work. Or if you could point me in the right direction. Thank again
I have the headliner bars for a coupe and I have bucket seats but shipping the seats to California is expensive.40.00 plus shipping for the bars.

Hello and Welcome.

Where abouts are you located in Cali?

I have a set of good bucket seats

I live in Auburn.

Bru

I have the headliner bars for a coupe and I have bucket seats but shipping the seats to California is expensive.40.00 plus shipping for the bars.
What would the total be shipped to 93307

What would the total be shipped to 93307

it would be 55.00 total for the headliner bars

Back