• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ONE OF MY PROJECTS FOR SALE!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it still needs a lot of work, but it's got good bones! Good for someone with a lot of parts laying around looking for a good home. I know there are a lot of you out there in that situation and looking for a good project ;) . Please, no haters, and don't ask where the rest of the car is because I'd be asking a lot more for the car if it was there. ::thumb:: Make me an offer. Kevin. 205-222-3646. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132658596931

I have all the pieces but like you too many projects already. My medications are working so far, lol. I turned down this M code last year I think 2,000 complete car and was one of the 150 with vinyl roof, it had been removed. He had three days to sell it due to family issues.

David

Lol, David. I get the joke about the meds. About the green car, it always helps if you can find a distressed sale. Unfortunately, I never seem to find one!

I have all the pieces but like you too many projects already. My medications are working so far, lol. I turned down this M code last year I think 2,000 complete car and was one of the 150 with vinyl roof, it had been removed. He had three days to sell it due to family issues.

David

Lol, David. I get the joke about the meds. About the green car, it always helps if you can find a distressed sale. Unfortunately, I never seem to find one!

Hi,

nice one, I have a 73 Mach 1 with a vinyl roof too, super rare, especially here in Europe (Vienna/Austria). Mine is missing the rear molding/trim for the roof, any chance that part is still available ...

Mine is an original export T5, so I guess the combo vynil and T5 makes it pretty unique [emoji4]

Greets from the old continent

Christopher

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back