New wheels and tires

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black73coupe

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Coupe 302
c279c089b076d6a49b0a48c0fc088e6c.jpg

ee5d1a1c61e24bcf30e74c5b5af014c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do look good. How about some details, wheel and tire brands and sizes and wheel backspacing.

Thanks

The wheels are American Racing Torq Thrust II. 17 x 8 front and 18 x 9 rear. I don’t remember the offset or backspacing. I’ll look it up and post it later. The tires are Nexen N5000 Plus 275 40 18 rear and I think 245 50 17 front.

Those look sharp.

Thank. Also thank you to Tnfastbk for the advice. It helped tremendously. I went through Coy Wheels. They fit perfect.

So should I lower the nose an inch with springs or raise the back with leaf springs and add a chin spoiler? One thing is for certain I’m going to put on a silver hockey puck stripe kit.

Wheels are looking sharp. Whatever you don’t lift up the rear. With those modern rims you need to keep a low stance or it makes the wheels look like stagecoach wheels!

Wheels are looking sharp. Whatever you don’t lift up the rear. With those modern rims you need to keep a low stance or it makes the wheels look like stagecoach wheels!

After just watching you’re video I’ll have to agree on the lower stance. Nicely done. Cutting the springs it is! I’m loving the early hood scoop as well.

Back