Thanks for the add.  I have had a 73 convertible for about 20 years. Love driving the car but want to put it back to an original appearance but modify the drive train. Would like some guidance. Haven’t found much information on 71-73 Mustangs. Current stable includes a 67 candy apple red convertible, 70 grabber green Mach1, medium copper 73 convertible, mineral gray 02 GT, and a silver 09 convertible.

Thanks for the add.  I have had a 73 convertible for about 20 years. Love driving the car but want to put it back to an original appearance but modify the drive train. Would like some guidance. Haven’t found much information on 71-73 Mustangs. Current stable includes a 67 candy apple red convertible, 70 grabber green Mach1, medium copper 73 convertible, mineral gray 02 GT, and a silver 09 convertible.

Welcome! I'll be glad to help having done a few 73 verts, including recently a fully loaded Medium Copper vert.

Also, I am about to start the restoration of a Calypso Coral 70 M-code Mach 1, so I may need your guidance with it, since you have one of these too.

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

Welcome from Iowa. Quite the stable you have there.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Welcome from Amsterdam, The Netherlands!

Welcome from Minnesota! We definitely need a couple pics of all those Mustangs!!

Jason

1973 Mach1 Q-code

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2425]Visit My Garage[/button]

My carbon footprint is exceptionally large.

Welcome from West Tennessee. You have found the best group on and off the web to help with 71-73 questions. Great family oriented site and always eager to help and learn from others. With the stable you have there I am sure you have points that would help all of us as well.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe!

This is by far the best source for 123 Mustang related information so I guess you’ll be well taken care of.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Welcome from Virginia! Lots of great info here. Looking forward to seeing pics of your stable.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome to the forum from N.C.. Have two 73 verts and there are more differences than most thing from 71 - 72 to 73 so be very careful before buying anything. One is non factory color and other is yellow with Decor group.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Juergen

Welcome from Oregon.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein