Lower body side mounding and misc trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73 Conv. 4speed Q code

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ivy Glow Q code 4 speed Convertable loaded PDB,PS AIR, PW, TILT, RIM BLOW Ginger comfort weave
Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the optional Decor molding there should be 10 pieces. I'm only seeing 8 in the pics.  Should be a piece in front of front wheel, behind front wheel, on the door, in front of rear wheel, and behind of rear wheel. The wheel well moldings did not originally come when equipped with the Decor molding. Maybe a previous owner customized the moldings. Still looks like a good price if someone does not need a complete set. Good luck with the sale. 

I have these coming. Thanks for the heads up.

I read a few places the repro ones turn gold in a short time
I put the repo Decor Molding on my 73 back in 2010. Still looks great today, but it is a garage queen. I wonder what a "Gold" package would look like on our cars !

The repo trim above and below honeycomb tail light panel on my car took on a gold tint after 4 years. When I get bored I'll strip the anodizing and polish them. I have become convinced that most of the repo trim is just junk. Chuck

Back