TurboHydramatic

Just joined this thread sorry for the treasonous username it was my name from gbodyforums.com. i have a 1971 mustang mach 1 h code car with a c4 trans. I bought the car my sophmore yewr of high school and it had a janky 302 in it so we swapped in a 351 windsor out of an old truck because in my area of western north carolina there are VERY few reliable engine shops and i dont have the knowledge to build my own engine. The guy we bought it from had died amd his wife sold us the car for 3000 with no keys. It now four years later has a 351 windsor engine from atk that makes 400 horsepower. I have a set of magnum 500s on the way from cj pony parts. 

IMG_0308.jpg

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Lots of great info here. Keep us posted on our progress. Are you anywhere near Boone NC?

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Hello and welcome from Germany. More Pics please ;)

Juergen

Welcome from Iowa!

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome to the Forum. I am also in Western North Carolina in Hendersonville.

Don't understand the comment about no engine shops. There are several great shops in Asheville and one in Hendersonville. Get in touch. I have 12 mustangs and do all my own work.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Oh btw. they block off main street in Hendersonville tonight and have food, dancing and cars on the south end from I think 5:00 until. I have a neck issue can hardly move. I probably will not take car. There is also a show at the outlet mall off of I-26 tomorrow. We do have a local Mustang club, Blue Ridge Mustang Club of Asheville. Our show comes up in August at the Ford dealer in Hendersonville.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David