1973 Front Bumper Mounting Hardware

I am in need of the mounting hardware that is used to mount the bumper support/reinforcement to the frame bracket/absorber.  Also need the hardware (Bolts, Washers, Nuts) to mount the urethane cover to the support/reinforcement.  I thought I had it all but can't locate.  Car is in the body shop and need these to mount and align the front bumper.  Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again...Andy

If you do not find tell me what you are willing to  pay. I was at the scrap yard the other day and a 73 coupe was there with bumper intact. I am sure ill be rusted in place  and you have to take off where it sits.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I am in need of the mounting hardware that is used to mount the bumper support/reinforcement to the frame bracket/absorber.  Also need the hardware (Bolts, Washers, Nuts) to mount the urethane cover to the support/reinforcement.  I thought I had it all but can't locate.  Car is in the body shop and need these to mount and align the front bumper.  Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again...Andy

These 4 clips slide into the bumper brackets with 7/16" x 14 bolt holes and bolt to the bumper extensions (the two "I" beam bumper extensions).  I think AMK may have these clips. 

20160726_150050.jpg

The frame rail bumper extension bolts are hard to find. They are not a common size at 9/16" x 12 x 2". I found the following bolts work. The Marafast 14mm metric size bolt on right is a bit larger than the original which may help if the original mounting holes in the frame rails are worn out and loose.

20141116_164106_1.jpg

Original four 9/16" x 12 x2" 1973 frame rail bumper extension bolts

20141126_150339_1.jpg

20141027_203357_1.jpg

Bumper support brackets provide support to the thin rubber on top of the urathane bumper. These are often missing or fogotten about.

20141019_123516_1.jpg

This covers all the hardware needed for mounting the front bumper. These are commonly available at your local hardware store or you can get them from AMK.

20180722_085531_1.jpg

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

Andy, you need the 6 across the bottom of the bumper ... have them new JMT9j3gNhDjo.jpg

and the 4 to mount the bumper to the bumper supports correct?  Would be used

Do you also need the 4 bolts to mount the supports to the frame ? Also used

Ohio Mustang Supply

440-949-2556

oms_sig_banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a similar situation, I just need the mount to the frame, the box with rubber inside. Car probably can't be licensed without it.

Do you need the mount to frame hardware or the complete mounting arms

I have either  PM me I have several sets

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Ohio Mustang Supply

440-949-2556

oms_sig_banner.jpg

Looking for the front bumper bracket for 1973 Mustang

Front_Bumper_bracket.jpg

Special K

A 73 Cougar bumper mount is a little different than the 73 Mustang....

20150804_103004.jpg

20150804_103249.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi am Looking for the front bumper frame and brackets for 1973 Mustang, where can I get them, I need those parts for my Mustang.

Thanks

Hi am Looking for the front bumper frame and brackets for 1973 Mustang, where can I get them, I need those parts for my Mustang.

Thanks

See post / pictures above I have several sets of them

Ohio Mustang Supply

440-949-2556

oms_sig_banner.jpg