is there a write up on how to put the regulator guides stops ect. in a fastback door including the window

Hello Copwstang,

I believe this is this manual you need. These manuals are highly recommend in assembling the 71 - 73 mustangs.

http://www.drakeautomotivegroup.com/Store/Product/AM-41.aspx?wid=141

It details on how to align the glass in the doors.

mustang7173

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

• 5 weeks later...

I bought a drivers window with all stoppers and metal bracket attached any idea how to install it into the door ??

THE WIND SHEILD COWBOY

I bought a drivers window with all stoppers and metal bracket attached any idea how to install it into the door ??

Do you mean the bolts for the stoppers... see pic.

947806027_Ldoor.thumb.png.9990f26c84625b5769ffbc3ef5b0caa5.png

PC62.thumb.JPG.0a542f489cc023088d16b942921ba455.JPG

PC63.thumb.JPG.b5b99e4f48370b84178e4dca28db2d17.JPG

PC59.thumb.JPG.d548f99d126a85129676e736c5f5f89a.JPG

2133762270_doorwindowregulator.png.97e3bf1eb6526ea4194b3874d50592c5.png

This is great stuff ED . im still missing some thing the metal bracket that is riveted to the glass don't fit thru the door skin and inside panel cause inside panel is welded to out side skin ???

THE WIND SHEILD COWBOY

From previous posts on this topic (you should be able to find with search function under the More tab) most remove the rivets and bracket, and after inserting the glass bolt the bracket on. 71s and 72s came with them bolted on.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Here's what I bought a window with brackets riveted to the window do I have to remove the bracket and stoppers in order to get the window to slid down into the door

s_l1600.jpg

THE WIND SHEILD COWBOY

From previous posts on this topic (you should be able to find with search function under the More tab) most remove the rivets and bracket, and after inserting the glass bolt the bracket on. 71s and 72s came with them bolted on.

I thought so but seeing who ever removed it must have cut the door apart,,First time in 50 years replacing door glass

THE WIND SHEILD COWBOY

I thought so but seeing who ever removed it must have cut the door apart,,First time in 50 years replacing door glass

Once again you guys are the greatest I got the glass in and working !!!

THE WIND SHEILD COWBOY