Wax on Wax off

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
So the wifey is out of the country AGAIN for work.  She has been very understanding over the past couple of years with regards to all of the car projects and car purchases.  She has been reluctantly OK with parking outside of the garage as I have to much car stuff all over the place in both garages.  So, I spent alot of quality time in the garage last night doing a full exterior detail on the 2011 Durango.  Did a clay bar cleaning then a full polish and the 1 of two coats of sealer wax.  Second coat will go on tonight before turning to the interior.  For 7 years old and almost 150k miles it is holding up pretty good. Hopefully we can get several more years out of the old girl.

So the wifey is out of the country AGAIN for work.  She has been very understanding over the past couple of years with regards to all of the car projects and car purchases.  She has been reluctantly OK with parking outside of the garage as I have to much car stuff all over the place in both garages.  So, I spent alot of quality time in the garage last night doing a full exterior detail on the 2011 Durango.  Did a clay bar cleaning then a full polish and the 1 of two coats of sealer wax.  Second coat will go on tonight before turning to the interior.  For 7 years old and almost 150k miles it is holding up pretty good. Hopefully we can get several more years out of the old girl.
A couple of things, a Chevy powered Jeep is garaged and your wife's car sets outside. You are really pushing it my friend. :p  I feel it would be in you best interest to edit you post making it clear that the "old girl" you are referring to is the Dodge. ;)  Oh yeah, the Dodge does look good, well done. Chuck

Back