highly modified boss

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 R-code
Hi first post here..

I recently acquired a boss 351 that was crashed and then modified into a street strip car in the early 80's.. Car is currently undergoing a partial resto.. current power train is a 73 351 cobra jet with 70 boss 302 heads, edelbrock toker intake and a holley 750hp. 4 speed toploader and 3.55 tackloc

attached a few photos of the car 

Kyle

Thanks for the welcomes guys..

I eventually want to put the car back to as factory as possible but need to find a donar car in order to do that( unfortunately extremely hard to find 71-73 cars where I'm at) so for now going to repaint it the original grabber green and black

Kyle

Welcome to the site, but please tell me your ditching the front clip?? Looks like they were going after the 4 eyed fox body look with a little Iroc z28 sprinkled in. but the car looks solid. Shouldn't be too difficult to swap front end. And they repop most if not all the front sheetmetal. Get a hold of Don at OMS for any parts you may need!! ANd good luck with the build!!

As for the front clip it will have to stay for now.. I will need to find a donor car as pretty well everything in front of the shock towers is gone and replaced with 2x3 square tubing..

The car was involved in a pretty hard crash ( passenger strut rod was torn out of the mount) but everything else is relatively close with the exception of the rear quarters where the are flared and attached to the side skirt

Thanks again

Kyle

Just a little update.. Got my Marti report and kind of surprised at the lack of options as the car has a rear spoiler and rear window defrost installed

Kyle

Back