Efi conversion

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke down and bought the summit EFI 500 kit and finished the install today, I have to say best money I have spent, don't think I will ever own a carb car again. .this makes power idles great right from start up. I would highly recommend for anyone.

I broke down and bought the summit EFI 500 kit and finished the install today, I have to say best money I have spent, don't think I will ever own a carb car again. .this makes power idles great right from start up. I would highly recommend for anyone.
+1 on never use a carb ever again. The diff with a carb is simply too big to be ignored.

Installed a Sniper on my 351, very happy with it but was considering the Summit for my 429, simply because it seems cheaper and I don't see much diff with the Holley. Likely between high 300 and 500 hp, this unit should handle it with no problems.

https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/sum-240500/recommendedparts

Unlike Holley, they do not offer full kit (pump/filters/hoses etc..)

What did you end up using outside the Summit kit? As I'm trying to find out where the catch is.

If you have picts of the install, please share some.

I just got a fuel pump, pressure regulator and I ran braided line up and back.already had the lines. I ran AN -6

I’m running the FAST EFI 1.0 in my 1972 Grande very happy with the performance and throttle response of this unit , 100% not going back to carby ever should of done it years ago , I also used the tanks inc internal fuel pump in my tank highly recommend their products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back