73 Red Vert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that's not too bad of a price.  But you're right - there's a lot of things needing attention.

I'm not so sure about that center console... the dash pieces need some work... and how could they not notice how bad they messed up the hockey stripe on the driver side?

But, if it runs well, has a clean title, and the HVAC works, I'd be interested (if I had the room, that is).

There are 2 low life dealers form Lakeland FL. They shill there auctions ebay does nada!

Not as bad as some but looks pieced together. Has the small radiator not for Air car.
My 73 vert with factory air came with the 2-row radiator.   Never, ever had an overheating or hot temp problem.

I was very impressed with it's cooling efficiency when once idling at a show entry line in 93 F temps for over 45 minutes; temp remained right in the  192 - 198 range all that time.  I actually turned the AC on with the top down than day just to get some minor cool air out of the vents.  Big block cars in the line were pulling out of line everywhere to shut things down in an attempt to cool down.

Back