Mustang Memories 8/19

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I will attend . That is Woodward weekend, I"m in Flint for "back to the brick" on Friday night with the Wheel City Fairlane. Think I can load the trailer with the Boss and make it. SO you know, Monday AM is racing at Waterford and "st Marys' show in Brighton that afternoon/eve.

Mark

P.S. We do it all in Aug in MI "because it can start to snow" ANYTIME !! LOL

I have always wanted to attend and/or participate in the Woodward cruise and then also to see The Henry Ford & Greenfield Village.

https://www.thehenryford.org/visit/

Ray
August is an amazing month for car guys in MI !!!    Woodward goes for weeks, Nascar is here and there are events all over.   (different cruises, shows and events)

You can also, get your "jimmy buffett" on in Caseville every Aug !!   http://casevillechamber.com/Pages/Events/2018/cheeseburger/cheeseburger.php

I'll be on Woodward Tuesday and Wednesday nights, probably with the 71. I usually part on the east side in a small stripe mall across from the cemetery around 12 mile. I'll also be in Mustang Alley on Saturday and at the Mustang Memories show on Sunday.

Hope to see you guys around.

I agree......August is a great month to be a car guy in Michigan!

I will be on Woodward on Tuesday night. I will look for you around 12 mile. 30 percent chance of rain on Wednesday.I will be at Mustang Memories on Sunday.

John J

I’ll be at the dream cruise on Saturday. Got a place to park on the east side of Woodward between 10 & 11 mile roads. It’s a great time!
I will be there as well on Saturday. No clue to what we are doing excepts driving around enjoying the sites. Look for my car LOL

I’ll be at the dream cruise on Saturday. Got a place to park on the east side of Woodward between 10 & 11 mile roads. It’s a great time!
I will be there as well on Saturday. No clue to what we are doing excepts driving around enjoying the sites. Look for my car LOL

I’ll keep my eyes open for you. I will be at the Atlas Copco party.

I’ll keep my eyes open for you. I will be at the Atlas Copco party.

I used to service Atlas Copco compressors. The company I worked for was a distributor for them. Many trips to Mass. for training

Back