Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3dguk8r

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 351C V2 (2018)
1966 Shelby GT350 (1970-1972)
1965 Mustang fastback (1969-1970)
I was excited to see that there is a forum specifically for the 7173 Mustangs! I just hauled my new to me 72 Mach 1 fastback home this weekend. It is driveable but does have it's problems to sort out. This is the first Mustang I have owned since selling my 1966 GT350 that I had to sell back in 1972 to pay hospital and doctor for the delivery of my daughter...and no...I didn't name her Shelby, only because mom wouldn't let me. :cool: I will be looking forward to getting to know fellow 7173 owners and tapping into the collective knowledge this forum contains. Thanks to whomever set the site up and to all the members! Jim

Welcome to you too from SW Ontario.

Hmmm, bet you wish now you could have kept that Shelby Eh!! But then I'm sure your daughter is worth the sacrifice.

Anyway, here you'll find a great group of very knowledgeable members who can sort out just about anything 71-73 Mustang.

Geoff,

aka Stanglover

Welcome to the Forum from North Carolina.

Hey for a Shelby I would have delivered myself, lol. How times change. Early 1900's pretty much everyone was born at home and no need to go to hospital. Heck with a horse and buggy you would not have made it in time anyway. Families were larger and nobody thought anything about it.

I can tell you stories about how Shelby did nothing for the Shelby but got all the credit.

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you were able to rejoin the Mustang World with your 72 Mach1. I know you probably hated selling your GT350, but as you well know, Life Happens and you do what you have to. When we lived in Memphis in the 60's I used to ride my bike out to the airport (When it was actually safe to do so) so I could go by the Hertz lot and look at all the black and gold GT350 Hertz Shelby's. That was an awesome site for a young Mustang addict!

When you get a chance please tell us some more about yourself  and your Mach1.

Welcome to your new Mustang home.

Back