INTAKE MANIFOLD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 (M CODE) MACH 1 NOW BBF
Well its been along time since I was here, but here I am asking questions again.  doing an engine makeover on my big block, and has anybody ran a stealth 8012 without hood clearance problems

Am taking the oldgirl to a 545 with a quick fuel 1050 and the stealth matches my port size on the head, but Im afraid it might be to tall

Well its been along time since I was here, but here I am asking questions again.  doing an engine makeover on my big block, and has anybody ran a stealth 8012 without hood clearance problems

Am taking the oldgirl to a 545 with a quick fuel 1050 and the stealth matches my port size on the head, but Im afraid it might be to tall
Pappy. I haven't run one but it is taller than a performer rpm and the performer rpm barely fits with a drop base air cleaner and a 2" filter so I don't think it will work without some type of aftermarket hood scoop.

The Edelbrock Torker II is usually the go to manifold for big inch engines with hood clearance issues.

Back