A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Completed
1972 Mach 1 Future Project
1972 Mach 1 Doner Parts Car
1973 302 Current Project
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. What does this pic say?

23v1b0z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On the positive side it´s interesting that the 70 looks much higher and less sleek.

On the negative side I can see that people are more interested in the 70.

On the positive side it´s interesting that the 70 looks much higher and less sleek.

No, no...dudes are checking out the 70, but the chicks dig the 71! That's good! LOL
Nice pic!

No, no...dudes are checking out the 70, but the chicks dig the 71! That's good! LOL
Nice pic!
X2.. great observation Barry! :p

Never seen hood locks quite like that before.
Four hood locks....now there's guy who really likes to keep his hood DOWN.....
There must be a big problem with engine theft in Hawaii; is that why they call it the Aloha state!

Nice pic!

Yup, I had seen that too, but I figured that +-10 year old kids wearing "Hello Kitty" T-shirts would not qualify as the kinda "chicks" one would hope for to be attracted by one´s car, so I guessed it had to be something else.......

;)

Besides the OP was cheating as he put another kid inside the car as bait!.....:p

Yup looks like he really, really means it! And it works. Look at the 71: No locks! And what happened? :D ;)

No, come on Fast.... I´m only pulling your leg! ;)

Looks like the hood locks jumped over to the '70. LOL!

Nice pic and awesome cars!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. What does this pic say?
It says if you bring your muscle car to island paradise, make sure it's painted the color of tropical fruit....!
U guys are funny and can really tell a story, but I like flatback72's observation the best :p

Nice pic!
Yup, I had seen that too, but I figured that +-10 year old kids wearing "Hello Kitty" T-shirts would not qualify as the kinda "chicks" one would hope for to be attracted by one´s car, so I guessed it had to be something else.......

;)

Besides the OP was cheating as he put another kid inside the car as bait!.....:p

Yup looks like he really, really means it! And it works. Look at the 71: No locks! And what happened? :D ;)

No, come on Fast.... I´m only pulling your leg! ;)

The painters forgot to cut the holes for the hood locks. I've been wanting to do it but don't know exactly how or what tools to use. Someone said my clear coat will be ruined if I cut the holes now. Any truth to that?

Oh, and about the "chick" attracted to the car? She's only 6 and growing at a steady 2.5" a year. She'll be taller than me soon LOL! The "bait" just woke up from a 1hr nap LOL!

Back