Summit Racing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Grande
Just have to say I am very impressed with Summit Racing.

After I bought a truck I wanted a tonneau cover so ordered

one from Summit.  Bought the wrong one.  I know these

small trucks have 6 foot or 7.5 foot beds.  Mine is a six foot.

What I did not know was the bed on mine comes in different

widths.  There is the confession of a first time truck owner.

Fleetside, stepside style, who would have guessed.  So I

ordered the correct size and requested to return the mistake.

Next day got an email from Summit including instructions and

a UPS label.  Stick it on the box and drop off at nearest UPS

store, 1/4 mile in my case.  Got a cash refund four days after

I dropped it off.  That is good service.

mike

I was quite impressed with Summit last week. I placed an order about 9 PM on Wednesday. "Big Brown" dropped off my order on Thursday afternoon. Hard to beat that service.

Ordering at summit for 3 decades... always been a very efficient company.

Got only twice small probs regarding returns.

However for European, its better you know that in case something goes wrong that the only way to get your money back is to order again.

Because they won't use modern bank transfers or have a way to use a credit card for refund, they only have a very ancient check system for outside usa, but that is also failing as they are not allowed to send them over seas. So in the end, the only option is that you get a gift card and you get your money back only by ordering again something...

They never did difficult or discuss the probs to prevent refund like some other companies would. Very pro.

Summit is pretty good but I've been disappointed with Jegs lately, an intake manifold upside down in the box and in a box that didn't depict the actual item, roller rockers loose in their packaging, scratches and rust on the rockers/pins!

Agree they are pretty good and their shipping charges aren't too shabby

A set of guide plates was missing one and they sent a replacement, no questions so gotta be happy with that

I moved from Summit to JEGS once Summit opened their facility here in Texas.

Back