• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch of Parts TN

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRANGER

Reaction score
My Car
73 Hardtop 302/c4
65 Fastback
I have a ton of parts i dont need and would like to sell. Im located in Columbia TN and most of the stuff is big item i dont want to ship.

Everything is OBO

Doors with glass. They are in good condition one does have a scratch/dent but its very small. $300 for the set SOLD

Metal Dash - Good Condition $150

71/72 Front Valance with Fogs - $100 SOLD

Fenders(2) -  Rust in the back corners but could be used for other patching $50 each (Will check on which sides they are) SOLD

Center Standard Dash Section - $20 SOLD

Stock Flat Hoods(2) - One is Rusty one is decent $75 each SOLD

Dash Pad (Cracked in Center) -  $20 SOLD

Rear Valance (Standard) - A little dented - $20

73 Front Bumper - $100

Rear Bumper(Fair) - $50

Bronco 351W 1972 block -  D2AE-6015-BA-9  $350 Looks like it should be easily rebuild-able. No major scoring or scratches.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the red door has the Decor Group trim on it. I am sure there would be interest in the trim people always looking for it. Good seats and seat tracks are in demand also due to rust. Will have to look where you are on the map. Big Mustang show in Maggie Valley NC in Sept. or Oct..

It looks like the red door has the Decor Group trim on it. I am sure there would be interest in the trim people always looking for it. Good seats and seat tracks are in demand also due to rust. Will have to look where you are on the map. Big Mustang show in Maggie Valley NC in Sept. or Oct..
If youre near western carolina university you are around 5.5 hrs away.  One door is missing the trim butttttt i have a bucket full of trim pieces not to mention my car was optioned with the trim and i took it all off and wont be putting it back on so ::)  I know its a popular item i need to add it to the list

Do you have any deluxe inner door panels in black or seat upholstery also black and not to mention front seat tracks left or right in good condition
I think i have some in red but the black ones i have look to be the standard

added 351W to the list

16587336_10159912732985521_7833251815093345209_o_thumb_jpg_71997376a783750960fa4bd61b6dd93c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front disc brake spindles available?

Back