Inspection Sticker

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No inspection required in NJ for Historic plates, but I thought it would be cool to have a 1973 inspection sticker as if it was the OEM when the car was new.

The standard one on the site shows June, but back then no new cars came out that early in the year. So I paid an extra $5 for Sept. So my stang was sold in Sept 72 and it would make sense that the inspection expires Sept 73.

I would have made on for you for postage. I do them for folks all the time. Whatever year month and color for many states, front and back. I also do NJ new vehicle dealership stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have made on for you for postage. I do them for folks all the time. Whatever year month and color for many states, front and back.  I also do NJ new vehicle dealership stickers.

Thanks for the offer, but it's been paid for and shipped.

I would have made on for you for postage. I do them for folks all the time. Whatever year month and color for many states, front and back.  I also do NJ new vehicle dealership stickers.

Was the Ford/Mustang show in Maple Shade rescheduled?

Back