New Guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31biz

Reaction score
My Car
1972 convertable
Hi everyone !!! new to the site . Bought a project car and happy to find a forum for some help. Love old cars. New to Mustangs but excited to get my new baby on the road for a driver for now but full resto in the future. I was looking to buy a 1980 - 1995 5 liter but found this instead. Boy am I happy !!!!. I live in Canada and hard to find an original that is not rotten. this one is not bad. She needs some work but she is worth fixing. Started to take her apart. Have her on the road for next summer.

Welcome from Illinois! Always good to have another vert on here!

Welcome from west Tennessee. We have several members in the NE US as well as Canada. Look at the Member map under Fun Stuff. Search for Pastel Blue in the forum for his J code 429 convertible. He is in your area. Keep in touch as you dig into your project and dont hesitate to share your experience and ask questions of others. This is a great family friendly group of the most knowledgeable 71-73 folks you will find.

Hello from Mississippi. Not knocking the Fox Mustangs as I have had several. But right now the 79-95's are still out there in great numbers and a pretty common sight at car shows. Your vert looks as though it has some good bones and will be something you will enjoy working on and driving. You'll also find when it comes time to just cruise or participate in a car show, the 71-73's will have the honor of being the ones with the fewest number of cars there. Hopefully that will aid in our cars getting a "Second" look!! Welcome aboard.

Back