I'm a newbe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r gregory

Reaction score
Greetings one and all...

Thanks to the assistance of Rocket, I was finally able to register and have access to your site, glad to do so and participate in the fun. I own several Mustangs but my pride and joy is a black (formly peweter) 1973 Mach 1 with a 429cj and C6 (the 429cj came from a 71 Ranchero). I've owned the car for 17 years just finishing it in 2005. Well, we all know they're never finished.

The car was bought new at Coberly Ford by the original owner and driven back to Taft CA, just 35 miles west of Bakersfield CA. It's an original Q code which was replaced by a subsequent owner in 1975 who answered the call for speed. The install is just what Ford would have done down to the fan shroud. Needless to say, it garners a lot of looks. For the past 4 years it's spent all it's time in San Diego CA.

Over the past 3-4 years the car has won it's fair share of awards. The biggest thrill was the Jack Roush "Ford in a Ford" award at a Goodguys show in SD 2 years ago, a directors pick at a show in Arroyo Grande CA and a multitude of plaques and trophys at various shows in Southern CA.

Lot's of stories as we all have but enough for now....Thanks for reading and look froward to chatting with and viewing all the good looking rides.

Ron

Welcome to the club, Ron. Looks like you know your way around the shows. Of course, pictures are always appreciated, so when you get a chance, send a few up if you can.

Thanks!

Doc

Glad we got you fixed up Ron! Good to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Ron!

I personally am always pleased when another big block fan joins "the mix" and Yes, I agree with you - - that was Ford's intent when they brought that body style to the masses.

Look forward to interacting with you on the Forums!

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME aboard, Ron!

I personally am always pleased when another big block fan joins "the mix" and Yes, I agree with you - - that was Ford's intent when they brought that body style to the masses.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Thanks to all for the sentiments. I need to reduce the size of some photo's as the ones I have are too large for the site...I'm workin on it...

Ron

WELCOME aboard, Ron!

Again, Welcome!

BT

Thanks to all for the sentiments. I need to reduce the size of some photo's as the ones I have are too large for the site...I'm workin on it...

Ron
Go to the Site Feeback forum and click on Posting Photos or whatever it's called. Rocketfoot's first thread has a link to the ImageResizer that you can download, and it's worked great for me.

Doc

Welcome Ron,

A very fine ride indeed, in any condition, there all cool to me! There are some great resources within this site along with very experienced people wondering the halls, O yeah we like photos.

Hi Ron,

As you signed up months before I did (guys, this intro is from 2010!!) I can hardly say welcome to the forum now. :)

I´ll only post this, so the post doesn´t show as new one every time I check in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back