Hello...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
Now that my Pastel Blue '71 Convertible has been completed, it is time to relax, return and give back to the community... I also finished freshening up my '73 vert and it has ran flawlessly this summer.

71 Vert Finished Pics22.jpg

71 Vert Finished Pics25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Ken, did that one ever turn out nice! Sure missed following your build. Tried to catch some posts on MCA and VMF but was not always able to catch all of 'em.

Welcome Back!!!
Thanks. I found it stressful as I was trying to finish the car; each time I posted an update on social media, too many naysayers... I decided to stop posting on social media, save for the quick update once in a while. I knew what I was doing, what I wanted to achieve with this build and I wanted to focus on the that for the past year in order to get the car done. It most certainly was an adventure with many twists and turns along the way. I am pleased with the final outcome and being able to return a very rare car to its former glory... I still haven’t tallied the final costs, don’t really want to know... but, it is an astronomical #... Fortunately, I had the resources, dedication and desire to complete the job. Now, I hope to help other’s achieve their restorations goal’s on these great car’s. For the record, I have yet to have the car out in public...  

Welcome back, very nice car you got there. I have a 71 Convertible as well, still needing body work. Did you add the trunk letters, are they pin style or stick on style? I've been trying to figure out the correct spacing of the letters. I would prefer to drill holes to install pin letters, but I need spacing and how far up the letters are from the bottom trunk edge? The holes for the letters on my trunk lid have been filled a long time ago. I have 2 sets, one pin NOS, one stick on aftermarket. Thanks!

Hallo from Germany an welcome back

Back