• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

B pillars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty Dust

Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang mach 1 fastback
It doesnt look like there is any b pillar replacement panels being produced yet. If anyone has any used ones that are in good shape or know where to get some please PM me.

Thanks,

Dusty dust

Little confused by your request. Mustang really does not have a B pillar.

"A" pillar is door post and windshield frame. Behind rear side window is usually called the sail panel.

If you are referring to the Door jam where the door latches I have one good R.H. on on a 72 vert. If you need both get on facebook and friend Scotty Strickland. He has Mustang junk yard in Oxford, North Carolina. He has cut them out and sent to Africa I know.

Little confused by your request. Mustang really does not have a B pillar.

"A" pillar is door post and windshield frame. Behind rear side window is usually called the sail panel.

If you are referring to the Door jam where the door latches I have one good R.H. on on a 72 vert. If you need both get on facebook and friend Scotty Strickland. He has Mustang junk yard in Oxford, North Carolina. He has cut them out and sent to Africa I know.
Yes the door jam. I thought they where called B pillars. my bad. Thank you for the info.

Back