For A Bodies Only

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studdley

Reaction score
My Car
72 Grande 351c, 73 Mach Rust
Just wondering if we have anyone with dual citizenship of the Ford and Mopar sort. Anyone else go on For A Bodies Only?

When my son graduates university in two years a big block Mopar will be had. I really am impartial Ford, Mopar and Chevy. They all made great cars.

I'm trying to get an underground infiltration going

American and Italian dual citizenship here (Ford/Ferrari). I love cars in general, including Mopar and the GM marques. My father in law restores 40's and 50's US cars and sells at Carlisle. He's presently finishing up a Packard with a straight 8. You might not think it, but a straight 8 is a extremely smooth running engine. My problem with Chevy offerings is that there are just too darn many of them around. Can't look at another small block Chevy engine. I still have a soft spot for some of the more rare offerings like a '69 or '70 Chevy Nova SS 396 4 speed. I was looking for one of those as a teenager in the late 1970's, but ended up with a '68 Pontiac GTO 400 4 speed which was certainly no slouch.

American and Italian dual citizenship here (Ford/Ferrari).  I love cars in general, including Mopar and the GM marques.  My father in law restores 40's and 50's US cars and sells at Carlisle.  He's presently finishing up a Packard with a straight 8.  You might not think it, but a straight 8 is a extremely smooth running engine.  My problem with Chevy offerings is that there are just too darn many of them around.  Can't look at another small block Chevy engine.  I still have a soft spot for some of the more rare offerings like a '69 or '70 Chevy Nova SS 396 4 speed.  I was looking for one of those as a teenager in the late 1970's, but ended up with a '68 Pontiac GTO 400 4 speed which was certainly no slouch.
How long is a straight 8

Back