• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A/C Heater Control Restored—SOLD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang Mach 1, 429CJ, J Code SOLD 3/2016

1971 Boss 351 Mustang
Medium Yellow Gold
From Kim Miller Collection

detailed summary of the poem abou ben adhem

I bought this for a 71 429 Mach 1 that I previously owned. Never installed before I traded the car. Purchased from The Part Guy. It’s on their website for $150.00 plus $55.00 core charge.

I will sell for $100.00 plus shipping. Don’t ask about shipping outside USA! Didn’t work out well for me last time I shipped outside US!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this for a 71 429 Mach 1 that I previously owned. Never installed before I traded the car. Purchased from The Part Guy. It’s on their website for $150.00 plus $55.00 core charge.

I will sell for $100.00 plus shipping. Don’t ask about shipping outside USA! Didn’t work out well for me last time I shipped outside US!
If someone on this forum outside the US wants to purchase this, I will ship it at cost through my ebay store to help out.   You will have to pay Mike429CJ for the part and shipping to my address first, then I will put it on ebay for $.01 and it will calculate shipping via the global program.  This is only for forum members though.

I do not know what issue you had in the shipping. I just go in the USPS web site and I have an account. I box the part, get the weight and box size. You can enter all the info on their site, calculates the postage and you can purchase and do customs paperwork also and print the postage. Tape it on the box and take to the post office. I have never had a issue in U.S. or outside. Now when they receive there they might have issue with their country wanting to charge duty. I send as a gift and then there should be no duty.

You do need an accurate scale. I got one off Amazon and weight always matches the post office when they check it in. I have mailed a pair of door panels and several long consoles. I like much better than UPS or Fed-X.

I have ordered literally hundreds of parts out of the US as well as shipped many back there as well from Canada. Never had any issues when it comes to postage either way as long as you dot the "i's" and cross the "t's" when it comes to the paperwork. The duty aspect is country specific and you really can't avoid that... The last couple year's while I was doing my J Code Vert, I opened a USA mail account in Niagara Falls, NY that allows me to have all US based items shipped there. I drive over and pay a small handling fee and drive back home. It's not actual duty I am paying crossing back into Canada as there is no duty on automotive parts, it is the federal and provincial taxes (HST) that I have to pay on declared items, key words: "declared items..."  :whistling:

The problem I had was the part I sent, a hood light, ended up with the wire pulled out of the socket and apparently could not be repaired. Rather than jumping through all the hoops to file a claim I ended up returning the money which with the exchange rate cost me more and I let the buye keep the part. Not a good experience.

Back